Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eeeep 5000 word assignment due in less than 24 hours

With less than 24 hours to go on the biggest assignment I've ever done in my LIFE what could possibly be going on in my head? Firstly I better go well, I have spent hours and hours on this bastard of an assignment so I hope it was worth it. Ahhh if I got an A wouldnt that be fantastic I wouldnt have to stress about exams I could just CHILLAX.....ahhh just the thought of it is putting a smile on my face.
Hmmm but knowing my luck Ive probably put the wrong title on it, or havent described my statistics correctly and list goes on and on and did I mention ON!
So your probably think to yourself will this bitch just shut up and do her assignment. Well you see my imaginary friends in internet world I have finished it all I have left is referencing. But still Im sure Ive done something wrong. You see right now I think it is worth a mark of at LEAST 84%  But then when I get it back sounds of "ohh" and "ahh"will come out of mouth followed by"you idiot!" Simple mistakes of course...oh well you never maybe this time it will be great..maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment