So I've reached my third year of university and I feel a familar senstaion. What to do now? Back in year 12 it was easy 'what do I now?' I would ask myself, well you either go to uni, or to tafe ...well those were my options.
Now almost finished a degree I don't feel a sense of accomplishment or happiness, no I feel lost. I am in the same spot I was so many years ago, having no idea where to go or what to do. So what I have a degree, what does that get you...well bascially nothing unless you want to work in an office for the rest of your life.
When I was young I had dreams of working with animals, making a difference and saving the world. These dreams have not been lost but now a feeling of helplessness has overcome them.
What if I'm not a genius as I had once thought, what if I am not particularly good exams anymore, where does that lead me? Does that mean the love and strive I have for animals doesnt count, does that mean I shouldn't been given a chance. Well at the moment it seems that way.
Its not as hopeless as I portray but right now in this moment it feels this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment